580 Market St
San Francisco, CA 94104
Retail Pricing Specialist - San Leandro
We are rapidly scaling up our product offerings and are seeking an individual with a passion for fashion, brands, pricing, and ecommerce to help us establish and validate our brands and categories.
What You'll Be Doing
- Identify and establish value of new brands and categories
- Monitor pricing of existing brands and update as needed to ensure prices are being set appropriately
- Identify high-end brands and products, setting merchandise value.
- Research pricing anomalies
- Provides in-depth research on brand products and pricing to determine pricing structure, standards and range
- Provides on-site expertise for clothing valuation
- Assists in determining appropriate product categories and attributes.
- Assist in ad-hoc pricing and inventory analysis, as needed
- Interacts with Customer Service, Product Marketing, Merchandising, Warehouse Operations and Development organizations to help set and resolve pricing issues.
The Ideal Candidate
- A minimum of 2+ years retail, fashion, or other team oriented production environment or equivalent.
- Strong communication skills (reading, writing, presentation, and speaking).
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work well with others
- Passion for brands, fashion and pricing, and E-commerce
- Attention to detail, positive attitude, punctuality and reliability
- Ability to deliver results under tight deadlines
- Comfort with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Experience/dexterity using handheld electronic devices (e.g., scanners, cameras, and smart phones), desktop computers
- Preferred degree in fashion related program or equivalent. New Grads welcome to apply.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 30 lbs, push/pull wheeled clothing racks weighing up to 150 lbs, flexibly shift between multiple workstations, and actively use a smart phone for continuous periods up to 3 hours. I.e., this role requires moderate physical effort such as the ability to stand or walk for long periods of time, bend down, and reach overhead.
Just So You Know
- This position is based at 2992 Alvarado Street, San Leandro and is subject to the local labor and wage statutes of that city.
- At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
- We are an equal opportunity employer.
If you are interested in applying for this job, send us a brief but thoughtful cover email to email@example.com explaining why you’re perfect for this job and include a link to your portfolio.