5 Styles You Need For Fall
As you might imagine, coming to work each day at thredUP goes a little like this: grab a cup of coffee or a tall glass of cold brew, compliment someone’s outfit, go to a meeting, ask someone about their shoes, go to a meeting, and so on and so forth. I guess what we’re saying is, that in addition to work, there’s also ample opportunity for both caffeination and fashion inspiration.
We polled our stylish staffers and came up with a list of fall must-haves you can easily find at thredUP. See above for quotes from our staffers and below for styling tips (and be sure to check out their edit on the site, full of hand-picked items):
- Printed Pants: Lauren from our design team can’t say enough good things about printed pants. They dress up a tee. They add a little personality to any outfit.
- Silk Button-Downs: Not unlike Lauren’s penchant for printed pants, Madeline from our content team loves silks blouses for their versatility. They can dress up a look and add luxe texture, but you can also half-tuck them into a pair of fancy joggers.
- Leopard Pumps: A classic print, in a classic shape, that will go with anything. Forever.
- Leather Jacket: Whether you spring for the real thing or go for faux, a leather jacket is a fall classic. Pop one over a sundress to bring your summer clothes into fall. Layer a cardigan underneath and add a scarf for cooler days.
- Leather Tote: A light colored neutral leather tote is your fall BFF for work or weekend. The handbag Kristy from our merchandising team picked out is from Rachel Zoe and is the perfect choice to see you through the season.
What’s your fall must-have? Did we miss anything?