#thriftythings: How To Make Polka-Dot Gift Wrap
Look out for The Wonderful World of Thrifty Things guide in every order this season (one per customer). Place an order now to get yours. PLUS: Post your thrifty crafts and outfits on Instagram with #thriftythings for a chance to win up to $250 in shopping credit. Details here!
YOU WILL NEED:
- -An old paper grocery bag
- -A pencil
- -White acrylic paint (or any color!)
- -A ruler
- -A plate you don’t care about (for the paint)
- -Twine, a sprig of herbs or evergreen clippings to dress up your gift
- Cut along the seams of the bag until it lays flat.
2. Using your ruler and pencil, create small, equally spaced dots along your paper.
3. Use the eraser of your pencil, dip into the paint, and create a paint polka dot over each pencil dot you just made.
4. Let dry and wrap your gift! Add twine and a sprig of herbs!