Merry Making: How To Make Polka-Dot Gift Wrap
Welcome to thredUP’s Merry Making series! This holiday season, we’re all about celebrating with (re)purpose. That means getting festive with repurposed materials, resulting in a happier planet, wallet, and you! Place an order today for a free Merry Making guide, and read on for how to make this adorable wrapping paper with items you have around the house.
YOU WILL NEED:
- -An old paper grocery bag
- -A pencil
- -White acrylic paint (or any color!)
- -A ruler
- -A plate you don’t care about (for the paint)
- -Twine, a sprig of herbs or evergreen clippings to dress up your gift
- Cut along the seams of the bag until it lays flat.
2. Using your ruler and pencil, create small, equally spaced dots along your paper.
3. Use the eraser of your pencil, dip into the paint, and create a paint polka dot over each pencil dot you just made.
4. Let dry and wrap your gift! Add twine and a sprig of herbs!
Check out more Merry Making fun! And learn about our contest (you could win $500 to shop)!