How To: Achieve Your 2017 #Goals With Really Cute (And Really Affordable) Activewear
OK, so let’s be real. Cute activewear is only one small piece of the puzzle that will get you to finally stick to a real and sustainable workout schedule that lasts a lifetime. What will truly get you to start and keeping on working out? We think these two things are most important:
- Find a workout you enjoy! The key here is to try different things. Some women prefer dance classes, so Zumba and Hip Hop class keeps their hearts pumping. For others, running is the best choice because it be done anytime, anywhere. And for others, workouts need to be pleasant “me-time,” that’s where yoga and barre come in.
- Prioritize, prioritize, prioritize. Add youR workouts to your family Google calendar, pencil them into your day planner, and think of them as non-negotiables, like a work obligation or an appointment at the doctor. Do this and never look back. Your health comes first.
Now for the fun part! Having super cute workout clothes will actually help you both enjoy and make time for your workouts. Sounds like a little crazy, but we swear it’s true.
Not only will wearing flattering and high-quality workout wear improve your performance and make your feel better during class, it will also help you make time for working out. Why? Because if you feel comfortable running errands, getting brunch, and picking up the kiddos in your activewear (generally seeing and being seen), that makes it so you can squeeze in that much-needed pilates class while the kids are at a birthday party.
If you’re in need of an workout wear refresh, we suggest shopping great brands on thredUP. We have the best Lululemon prices on the whole internet, plus a huge selection of other brands. You can rest assured that our team triple checks every single item we buy before listing it on thredUP, when you buy workout gear from us it will be in like-new or very gently used condition.
Our favorite workout brands to shop on thredUP:
1. Lululemon: As we said earlier, we’re the best place for cheap Lululemon. This stuff is built to last, and is super flattering. It goes fast, so add it to your shopping cart ASAP.
2. Athleta: Athleta clothing on thredUP is plentiful and so affordable! Athleta is known for feminine and versatile pieces that flex well for both post-workout coffee dates and rest days.
3. Under Armour: Amazing performance wear! This brand is on the cutting edge of creating the most high-tech, high-quality items to help you achieve all of your fitness goals.
4. Nike: Nike pants for under $16? Shorts for under $10?! This brand is known for sleek activewear that never goes out of style, but it’s also known for costing a pretty penny. Not when you buy it with us!
Tell us in the comments: What’s your favorite way to work out?