Introducing Fabrics, Photos, Filters & More!
We’ve been busy! Everyday we’re hustling to deliver the best re-newed clothing experience online, listening closely to your feedback and making improvements. We wanted to take a quick breath (ahhh) and share with you the new and anticipated thredUP features coming you way.
1) Fabric Details: Hey, Material Girl. You asked for fabric details, and you got ’em! We’ve started to collect fabric content from each clothing tag to give you a better idea of feel & fit. Look for Material under “Item Details” on our product pages.
2) Photo Enhancements: Our Engineering and Operations teams have been hard at work improving photo quality and clarity. We’ve also built out a studio where we photograph about 1,000 items daily on mannequins.
*Coming Soon: Photos of the front & backs of clothing! We know you’ve wanted this for a while, so we’re working feverishly to build, automate and get multiple photos to you by December.
3) More Ways to Search: We have a lot of clothes to shop. To help you find what you need within your budget more quickly, we’ve introduced a “Shop by Budget” filter. Located in the sidebar, this tool allows you to sort by:
- Bargain includes discount brands like Old Navy
- Basic includes staples like GAP
- Premium includes higher quality brands like J.Crew
- Designer includes items from brands like Diane Von Furstenberg
*Coming Soon: Within the next couple of months you’ll be able to search by styles, patterns and themes – like skinny jeans, zebra print and Justin Bieber T’s for your obsessed tween.
4) New Brands Everyday: Since our April launch, we’ve had 13K women’s brands available for sale, and are adding more everyday. Have a brand you’d love to see? Shoot us a note at email@example.com.
*Coming Soon: Keep your eyes out for our Holiday Shop which will feature hand-selected, gift-worthy items and deals on brand name clothes.
5) Bags, Bags, and more Bags: While we’re making all these tremendous online shopping improvements, we also have a team focused on reducing the time it takes to receive and process your bags. Right now we’re putting 5,000 items online everyday, but we have a lot more work to do in terms of improving your selling experience!
As always, we appreciate your feedback on how we’re doing, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your thoughts. Thanks so much for your continued support!
The thredUP Team