Merry Making: How To Make A Polka-Dot Garland
Look out for The Wonderful World of Thrifty Things guide in every order this season (one per customer). Place an order now to get yours. PLUS: Post your thrifty crafts and outfits on Instagram with #thriftythings for a chance to win up to $250 in shopping credit. Details here!
- -A big hole punch
- -Hot glue gun
- -Glue stick
- -Leftover cardstock and/or thick paper
1. Punch holes in your paper
2. Separate the holes you punched by color and/or pattern.
3. Going up your line of different colors, folded each circle in half, resulting a good mix of all your colors.
4. Glue four semi circles together with your glue stick, until you’ve glued all your circles!
5. Roll up your twine, so it’s easy to glue the polka dots along its length. Place a line of hot glue along one of the inner folds of your polka dot and press the twine into place. Repeat!
Share your DIY creations on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest with #thriftythings for a chance to win shopping credits!