Merry Making: How To Make Holiday Pom Poms
Look out for The Wonderful World of Thrifty Things guide in every order this season (one per customer). Place an order now to get yours. PLUS: Post your thrifty crafts and outfits on Instagram with #thriftythings for a chance to win up to $250 in shopping credit. Details here!
YOU WILL NEED:
- – Leftover Yarn
- – Scissors
- – A cell phone
1. Cut a piece of yarn that is just a bit longer than the phone.
2. Wrap yarn around the phone’s middle couple of inches, it should rise about half an inch above the phone when it’s all overlapped. Overlap a lot! Don’t be shy!
3. Using the initial piece yarn you placed on the phone, tie a simple, tight knot. Remove the loop of yarn from the phone.
4. Cut, cut, cut! And then cut a little more.
5. Fluff up your pom pom! Attach to gifts, give one to your cat, be happy that you found a way to use your extra yarn!
For more Merry Making tips and DIYs, check out our Merry Making section!