Merry Making: How To Decorate Gifts With Leftover Bubble Wrap
Look out for The Wonderful World of Thrifty Things guide in every order this season (one per customer). Place an order now to get yours. PLUS: Post your thrifty crafts and outfits on Instagram with #thriftythings for a chance to win up to $250 in shopping credit. Details here!
- -Bubble wrap
- -Acrylic Paint
- -Paint brushes
- -A paper plate (for the paint)
- -Gift wrap to decorate
1. Lay out a sheet of bubble wrap and put a dollop of paint on your paper plate.
2. Dip your brush in the paint, and paint a stripe of color vertically on your bubble wrap.
3. Take your present, and lay the bubble wrap paint-side-down on the gift.
4. Peel the bubble wrap off carefully. Let dry.
5. Take a few pieces of colored string, tie in a bow, and put on the present for a finishing touch.
Share your DIY creations on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest with #thriftythings for a chance to win shopping credits!