#roundUP: Our Favorite Links From The Week
Here at thredUP, we work hard, but we also love to share inspiring links with one another throughout the week. It helps keep things in perspective, and let’s face it, we all need a little distraction every once and awhile. Here are our favorites of the week. If you find something that would be great for this weekly list, tweet at @thredUP with hashtag #roundUP. We’ll check it out, and consider including your link!
• According to Kid President, “It’s time for a vacation revolution!” The adorable Youtube star reveals what your kids really want from their vacation [YouTube]
• Unsure of what to wear on the Fourth of July? Elle inspires with these chic (yet patriotic) outfit ideas!
• First Lady Michelle Obama, lifts the long-time ban on White House Tour photos [TODAY]
• Our neighbors in the Silicon Valley tech space went all out at the SF Pride Parade last weekend. (Self-driving cars were most definitely involved) [The Business Insider]
• An inspirational Must-Watch: This diligent raccoon mom teaches her kit how to climb a tree! [Huffington Post]
• Disney’s new female CFO sets an incredible record and takes charge of the Mouse House [Time]
• Under Armour Women congratulates ballerina Misty Copeland on her historic promotion to Principal Dancer at the American Ballet Theatre (Just look at that form!)
• Silver-screen hunk, Chris Pratt, acknowledges this adorable Jurassic World re-enactment. (This boy’s parents have the right idea) [Huffington Post]
• Texomas shares: ‘Gone with the Wind’ star Olivia de Havilland turns 99! Happy birthday to this beautiful, inspiring lady!
• In our corner of California? Here are the best spots in the Bay to celebrate Independence Day! [The Daily Californian]