Clean out your closet with thredUP and get shopping credit to spend on Christy Dawn.
How It Works
Activate or Print a Label
Fill Any Box
Drop in high-quality women's and kids' clothing, handbags, shoes, and accessories and send it to thredUP via USPS or FedEx Office.
Earn Christy Dawn Credit
Earn Christy Dawn shopping credit for items that meet thredUP's quality standards. The rest will be reused or responsibly recycled, or you can choose to have your items returned.
Already have a label?Activate a Kit
Don't have a label?Order a Kit
What thredUP Accepts
thredUP has high quality standards and accepts an average of 40% from each kit. The rest is reused or responsibly recycled.
thredUP only accepts items with:
No Signs Of Wear
Including pilling, fading, and shrinkage.
Such as missing or broken parts, rips, stains, or odors.
Including missing sizing information.
What thredUP Pays
You earn 5%-80% of the listing price on accepted items. Premium and Designer brands get you a higher payout percentage. More on payouts
Examples of earnings for items in like-new condition:
- Old Navy Jeans: 5% of listing price = $0.55
- J. Crew Dress: 30% of listing price = $12.67
- Gucci Handbag: 80% of listing price = $286.84
Want your unaccepted items returned?
There are two ways to get Return Assurance: opt in while ordering a kit, or head to your My Sales page after activating your kit. A $10.99 fee will be deducted from your earnings.
As one of the largest online consignment and thrift stores, thredUP is inspiring a new generation of conscious consumers to think secondhand first. A destination for millions to buy and sell secondhand apparel, thredUP helps women save more money and time for the things that matter most.
About Christy Dawn
Christy Dawn is a sustainable fashion brand that uses upcycled deadstock fabrics to create vintage-inspired women’s clothing. Instead of creating thousands of garments at a time, Christy’s expert team of sewers produce a limited number of pieces, which are ethically made in her Downtown Los Angeles factory.
- Join thredUP in our mission to slow down harmful textile waste by extending the life of every garment.
- 26 billion pounds of clothing are sent to the landfill each year.
- Selling or donating a used garment extends its life on average by 2.2 years, reducing its carbon, waste, and water footprint by 73%.
- Americans now buy 5 times as much clothing as they did in 1980.
- Between 1999 and 2009, the volume of textile trash rose by 40%.