thredUP is the largest online marketplace for secondhand clothing, making buying and selling a cinch for millions of women across the globe. The company resells more than 35,000 brands across hundreds of categories at up to 90% off the original retail value. Headquartered in downtown San Francisco and backed by world-class investors, thredUP is reinventing the secondhand clothing industry and inspiring a new generation of consumers to think secondhand first.
To keep our website stocked with fresh inventory, we are scaling up our operations at our high-volume distribution center in Duluth, GA. That’s where our Operations Supervisor (PM Shift) saves the day.
Show me the money...
- Become a thredUP owner. thredUP is still privately owned, so we offer stock options. If we’re successful, you’re successful!
- Just in case of emergencies. We do offer medical, dental, vision, and pet insurance as well as 401k.
- Love a good sale? That’s right, we have an employee discount on our already discounted prices. Spend responsibly.
- Inbound Supervisor: Mon-Thurs 2p-10p, Fri 2p-12a
- Outbound Supervisor: Sunday 6a-2:30p, Mon-Thurs 3p-11:30p