Tahari By Asl Dress Pants
- High rise waist
- Black and Blue
63% Polyester, 33% Rayon, 4% Spandex
- Size 12 -
- 31" Inseam, 11" Rise, 34" Waist -
- This item is in excellent condition. You might mistake it for brand new!
Shipping & Return Policy
- Free shipping on all orders over $79
- $5.99 flat rate for orders under $79
- Handbags and final sale items are non-returnable
- You have 14 days from arrival to postmark an item for return.
- Items are subject to a $1.99 restocking fee if returned. This excludes items that arrive damaged, defective, or not as described.
- We have 3 easy ways to return your items to us:
- Free shipping label
- $8.99 shipping label
- No shipping label
- Free shipping label
People who shop Tahari by ASL also shop
Why We Love Tahari by ASL
Tahari by ASL is a world-famous fashion brand with Arthur S. Levine at the helm. Levine has an extensive history in the industry and more than four decades of experience on several brands. He believes the only thing that matters is the product, and there's is no substitute for consistent fit, quality, and style. The line includes apparel for women.Shop all Tahari by ASL
Safe & Secure Shopping Guarantee
All information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. Shopping at thredUP is safe and secure! You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card.
Estimated Pricing Information for Secondhand Items
The strikethrough price shown next to any listed item represents the estimated original retail price of a comparable item of the same quality, construction and material offered elsewhere in new condition. If more than one strikethrough price is shown, the highest-priced strikethrough price next to the item represents the estimated original retail price referenced above and the lower-priced strikethrough price represents the original listed price on thredUP. While we acknowledge that pricing is not an exact science, we strive to provide fair and accurate pricing information. Our reference prices are set by a seasoned team of merchants who monitor market prices for the brands and styles that we sell. If the comparison price is an important factor in your purchasing decision, we recommend that you do your own comparison shopping as well.