Line & Dot Pullover Sweater
- 52% Rayon, 29% Polyester, 19% Nylon
- Long sleeve
- Maroon, Red
- Item #119656712
Size & Fit
- Size M -
- 32" Chest, 23.5" Length -
- This item is in good condition with minor signs of wear: minor wear on fabric.
Shipping & Return Policy
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: Get free shipping on your next order, use your promo code at checkout.
- Handbags and final sale items are non-returnable
- You have 14 days from arrival to postmark an item for return.
- Items are subject to a $1.99 restocking fee if returned. This excludes items that arrive damaged, defective, or not as described.
- We have 3 easy ways to return your items to us:
- Free shipping label
thredUP provides the shipping label and your return shipping is free. Your refund will be awarded in thredUP credit.
- $10.99 shipping label
$10.99 will be deducted from your refund amount and thredUP will provide the shipping label. Your refund will be awarded to your original form of payment.
- No shipping label
No shipping label will be provided and you are responsible for shipping the item back. Your refund will be awarded to your original form of payment with no return fee deducted.
- Free shipping label
Positive Impact of a Used Sweater
This is what you’ll save by choosing a used sweater instead of new. Thrifting makes a difference to the planet!
163.8 days of drinking water saved
15.4 miles of driving emissions avoided
983 days of powering an LED light prevented
People who shop Line & Dot also shop
Safe & Secure Shopping Guarantee
All information is encrypted and transmitted without risk using a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. Shopping at thredUP is safe and secure! You’ll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card.
Estimated Pricing Information for Secondhand Items
The strikethrough price shown next to any listed item represents the estimated original retail price of a comparable item of the same quality, construction and material offered elsewhere in new condition. If more than one strikethrough price is shown, the highest-priced strikethrough price next to the item represents the estimated original retail price referenced above and the lower-priced strikethrough price represents the original listed price on thredUP. While we acknowledge that pricing is not an exact science, we strive to provide fair and accurate pricing information. Our reference prices are set by a seasoned team of merchants who monitor market prices for the brands and styles that we sell. If the comparison price is an important factor in your purchasing decision, we recommend that you do your own comparison shopping as well.