The ultimate reselling guide
Find out what our thrifters are looking for right now and how to get your items in the best shape for resale.
Must-read quality checklist
Check every single item before packing!
- Ensure that you ONLY send clean and freshly laundered items
- Check hidden spots for wear and tear: behind the neck, under the arms, crotch area
- Remove all personal items from pockets and handbags
What we can’t resell
Quality is the #1 reason items are not accepted for resale.
- Items with wear and tear
No pilling, fading, shrinkage, stains, odors
- Damaged or altered items
No rips, holes, missing parts, broken zippers, altered hems, missing labels
- Banned categories
No men’s, PJs, intimates, jewelry, formal gowns, non-apparel items, counterfeit items
- Items that don’t have a size
Handbags are an exception, as are some highly sought-after brands like Lululemon
Find planet-friendly ideas on what to do with items we can’t resell
What we want right now
To increase your acceptance rate and maximize your payout, please only send styles that follow our seasonal guidelines below.
Like maxi dresses, midi skirts, wide-leg denim, overalls, crop tops, romantic tops and dresses
Like Reformation, Patagonia, Free People, Coach, Lululemon, FRYE
We’re primarily looking for sizes L (US 10) & up
How to get the most out of your Clean Out experience
- Send as many items as possible under 30 lbs
- Send in popular brands our thrifters know and love
- ONLY send clean and freshly laundered items
- Ensure items are in excellent condition
Ready to clear the closet clutter?